Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Graduation and Birthdays!!

Boy, we've been busy!! Ben graduated last Friday evening and I was able to go!!! What a feat! It was my goal and nothing was going to stand in my way. Granted I left halfway through, but I saw my son get his diploma. Now, today is Ben's 18th birthday today and tomorrow will be my 49th birthday.  Therefore I haven't been able to post about my surgeries for the past few days. I will try for tomorrow. You know, I've never minded birthdays, however I really hate the number 49!! I actually think I would prefer 50! In fact, I'm looking forward to it. I so wish it were June 2011 and this yucky and depressing part of recovery would be wayyyyyy behind me. Will post tomorrow or on Thursday.

1 comment:

  1. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY! Don't wish your year away...Next June for your 50th you will be in sunny Barbados for a well deserved birthday celebration. (Do you remember talking about this in April?) You need this time at 49 to transition from dependent to independent!

    ReplyDelete