Friday, June 11, 2010

Staying Positive

As most of  you know, I have been to hell and back. I can say I have endured a ride that I could never have imagined. NEVER! You know what they say about making plans, right? Boy, did everything get a little screwed up or what? I am actually typing this as I head to my 3PM afternoon rest/nap (may just be a nap today since it is yucky and cold out!) but wanted to write to ask for your patience with me. I am feeling a little better now, a little stronger and am ready to re-start the blog!! I will send out a re-invite to all with the click of a button over the weekend and plan on writing on Monday (June 14). I'm excited and since I can now sit for a full 20 minute (YEAH!) I think I am ready to start writing. I truly hope all of you can find the time to start reading again - not only because I love doing it, but because of all of the positive reinforcement I have received from all of you. Let me take this time to say THANK YOU to all of you that have been there for me. The support and love has been so appreciated. I felt the love the whole way through, even in the most difficult of times. So......I guess I'll talk to you on Monday!!!
Love,
Valerie

No comments:

Post a Comment