Monday, June 14, 2010

Oops....

Ok my friends, the day is slowly disappearing. I must divulge - I overdid it yesterday and ended the day in pain. You know, in bed with additional pain meds. So I learned a lesson - this really is a slow recovery and I need to slow down! It's just so hard. So I have made a GREAT attempt to keep today really slow and easy and that means minimizing the sitting. So my posting that will bring us back to March 15 will have to wait until tomorrow, so that I can prove to everyone that I really am serious about taking good care of myself. Why doesn't anyone believe me? I'm going to prove all you non-believers wrong!! So now I will go rest again. So tune in tomorrow......?

2 comments:

  1. You'll never learn to take it slow. I suppose it just runs in our family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ain't that the truth, big sista!! ;)

    ReplyDelete